About Me

My photo
My life consists of one full-time job after another and I wouldn't have it any other way. I believe that, sometimes, bad things happen for no reason at all. But the strength within gets us through difficult times.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Vacation Fun

Ahhhhhh, Vacation.  Don't we all love it?  We get to leave normal life, go crazy, and have chaotic fun!

For spring break, we went out to California to visit family.  It was so fun to see all the cousins together on Saturday, playing in the spa and furiously hunting for Easter Eggs in the back yard, just as we did as children.  After Sunday dinner, it was great to sit with Shawna, Crystal, Bryan, grandma jo, mom, and dad reminiscing about old times and laughing about how goofy we were as kids.  Grandma Jo even had pictures to share!  Not too mention what happened to the poor Marie Calendar's cheesecake as we all sat around and attacked it.  But what a fun bonding moment.  It was almost like we all went back in time for that one instance and became kids again.  I had a blast with my two sisters when we got to spend some alone time together at brunch.  They are two of my best friends and I couldn't get through life without them. 

Monday thru Wednesday, we went to Disneyland.  What a whirlwind of fun!




















On Thursday we got to spend some time at the beach. I'm a California girl, but I have my limits so you will never find me in the cold water in April.  Brrrrrrrr!  But, Troy and Bailey played in the water while the cousins all played in the sand, collected seashells, and just enjoyed spending time together. I enjoyed some time with my sister while watching all of the kids enjoy one another's company.




On Friday, we had to head home, back to the real world of schedules, work, and school.  But we made some great memories.  Can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment